…it was definitely not our aim to say that we reduced the reject rate by XX%, downtime by YY%, and increased productivity by ZZ% thanks to MES. Our goal is a strong monitoring tool that will elevate our corporate culture, facilitate our management, and inform us via web about results, contexts, and abnormalities. Yet no system will handle this information for us. This is up to us.
Ing. František Řádek
Introducing MES Datio fulfilled our expectations. Applying this system brought a significant qualitative changes. Operators in production have more time to deal with their work rather than paperwork, and the company has gained an immediate overview of the production conditions. Moreover, everything is available online.
Ing. Daniel Cikánek
The clear benefit of the MES Datio system is the immediate response to emerging problems or unexpected situations in production. The system is a great asset, and it is just one tool that helps us manage these situations. Higher production effectiveness also depends on the adoption of measures based on the information obtained thanks to this system. MES Datio has been a great investment so far, and it will pay itself off in a very short time and many times over.
Automotive Lighting s.r.o.
A strong tool for monitoring production and workers
Do you want to have production under control? A machine utilisation map
and overview of the operators’ performance? A lower reject rate or less
You will achieve it more easily with reliable data!
Provides an overview of production
Collect and monitor production data.
Points out problematic areas
Identify problems on the basis of data analyses.
Eliminates unwanted conditions and prevents them
Remove and prevent unwanted conditions.
Facilitates continuous development
Based on feedback on the adopted measures, this tool improves production.
WE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN PRODUCTION
– Online and historical overview of production in a single click
– Overview of machines, orders, products, and people
– Swiftly find information without the errors caused by handwritten reports and large amounts of paper
WE HAVE UNIFORM, ACCURATE DATA ACROSS THE PRODUCTION CHAIN
– A uniform database for everyone (operators, foremen, heads of production, top management)
– Information on what was produced, how much, when, where, and under what conditions Provides an overview of production Points out problematic areas Eliminates unwanted conditions and prevents them Facilitates continuous development
– Linkable with ERP and other third-party systems
– All documentation for an order in electronic form – reliable records
WE CAN IMMEDIATELY RESPOND TO PROBLEMS IN PRODUCTION & PREVENT DOWNTIME
– A tool for operative production management
– Immediate information on results of production, quality, and maintenance
– Decision-making without delay – response time reduction
– Elimination of losses caused by data collection on paper
– Automatic escalation system for unplanned situations
WE REDUCE DOWNTIME & ANALYSE ITS ORIGINS
– Automatic or manual identification of suspect and NOK pieces
– Identification of the origin of rejects in production and localisation of the fault in the product
– Pareto analysis of reject rate
– Quality improvement through video tutorials, documentation and staff training
WE REDUCE REJECT RATE & DETECT DEFECTS IN TIME
– Monitoring of downtime in individual production equipment
– Pareto analysis of downtime types and areas of their origins
– Interconnection of downtime information with preventive and operational
– Smart prediction of equipment failures
WE ACHIEVE HIGHER OVERALL EQUIPMENT EFFECTIVENESS (OEE) THROUGHOUT THE LINE
– Increased availability of equipment due to prevention of downtime
– Increased performance of equipment due to reduction in downtime
– Increased quality due to reduction in reject rate
– Benchmarking of effectiveness due to accurate, uniform data
Companies using our technologies
During our 25 years in the IT area, we have overcome a great number of challenges and guided
scores of companies to clearly arranged and effective production through correct data. Selected
references from individual customers will appear after clicking their logo.
Features that benefit everyone in the company
Keep an eye on OEE and other production metrics
Evaluate key indicators of production and keep working with them.
Management reports. Reliable and clearly arranged
See what is going on in production – in real time as well as from a long-term perspective. Obtain reports for correct decision-making.
Complex overview of the workplace
Data automatically collected by the system are supplemented with the context by the operator: downtime causes, reject type, etc. Thanks to the interconnection with financial data, you will be provided with a complex overview of your production operations.
Overview of who works where
Thanks to authorisations by an attendance system, RFID, or fingerprints, you always know which worker is working on which machine, for how long, on which order, and as part of which team.
Keep track of the production process for each product. You will obtain detailed information for yourself, your colleagues, customers, and auditors. Deal with any complaints effectively.
Warning about problems in production
Activate a system of alarms across the company structure, which will offer timely warnings about obstacles in production (reject rate, excess downtime, maintenance, etc.).
The system shows workers the current electronic documentation or a video tutorial of how to properly operate each machine according to the ongoing order and the workplace.
MES DATIO will provide an overview of whether the given machine is operated by a person with the required knowledge, guide them through the required training, and remind them of regular checks in the workplace.
Why MES DATIO
The system is based on our own platform. We do not depend on third parties.
Our system is flexible. We can continuously adapt, change, and expand it according to the needs of the particular production.
Speed matters. No need to wait months for modifications. Technical support is available 24/7.
The system meets the strictest demands for connectivity to manufacturing equipment and sensors via PLC and OPC servers.
The system is open. Naturally, it can interface with other systems or applications – ERP, attendance systems, maintenance, etc.
We collect production and technological data and monitor machine and manual workplaces.
You can keep the data on your server or we can store it in the cloud.
We can use Microsoft Reporting Services or BI reporting tools for reports.
It doesn’t end with MES. Thanks to our experience with Business Intelligence, we can create a company-wide database that will allow you to manage not only production, but also the whole company.
Monitor your data and have production under your thumb. You can see the entire production on a single screen.Peek under the lid
We have already been developing software for manufacturing companies for 25 years. We have come a long way from machine control to manufacturing information systems, which thanks to us have today become an essential component of many manufacturing processes.
Provably higher production efficiency. We seek methods for measurement and evaluation of manufacturing efficiency in compliance with the current trends.
We have experience in many manufacturing segments. We use state-of-the-art technologies in our work. We have a team of experienced SW and HW developers.
We lay all our cards on the table. We make it clear that implementation of this system is not easy and that the customer needs to do their part as well. We are fair and direct.
Are you interested?
Do you want to know more about our solution or have specific question? Leave us your contact and we will response back.